Vi har gjennomført generalforsamling i Citrix User Group Norge, og foretatt styrevalg for neste periode. Takk for oppmøte både fysisk og via GotoMeeting, og for stemmene vi mottok via valgskjemaet vårt.
Følgende medlemmer utgjør dagens CUG-styre:
Kenneth Beck (leder)
Ole Kristian Lona
Kim Ø. Næss
Mikael Petersson (1. vara)
Arne Haagensen (2. vara)
- Playing with Podio…..:-) #
- @thomaskrampe You are very welcome! #citrixsynergy in reply to thomaskrampe #
- @ervik How 'bout that lunch in Chinatown?? #
- @hbruvold Sure thing!! But we only get 5 free users from #Podio We fix that with two workspaces then…:-p.. in reply to hbruvold #
- Brad Peterson rocks the stage at #CitrixSynergy Go Brad!! #
- Will #Podio come with a Like-button?? #CitrixSynergy #
- Finally the keynote is about to start at #CitrixSynergy Love is in the air…..DJ's doing a great job! http://t.co/Z6njNaxS #
Besides announcing a technical preview of the next version of XenClient, Citrix today also announced the release of XenClient XT, a new type supporting advanced levels of security, isolation and…
The XenServer Engineering team has just released a new guide that provides advanced design and best practice information about networking.
The 89 pages of this new guide complete and extend…
Back in February, Microsoft announced a new version of Windows 7 tailored for VDI access, named Windows Thin PC. A preview is available since March, as reported by virtualization.info.